The QA Level 4 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (RQF) CPD Event
The QA Level 4 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care was recently migrated to the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). As part of this migration, Qualsafe Awards reviewed the qualification and made some improvements to the structure, content, assessment, delivery and duration to better reflect the needs of Learners and the sector.
In order to provide the best possible support for our Centres, we are introducing a 1 day CPD event designed to assist Centres in the delivery and assessment of the updated qualification. Delivered by leading prehospital care specialist, Paul Jones, this highly interactive session includes:
- A detailed overview of the key qualification change
- How to ensure effective delivery and assessment of the QA Level 4
Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (RQF)
- An exploration of the new workbooks and materials
- How to maximise the Learner's educational experience
- Best practice in quality assurance
- How to ensure compliance with Qualsafe Awards' requirements
With a limited number of spaces available, make sure you book your place today in order to avoid disappointment.
16th March 2018
For further information or to book your place, simply call 0845 644 3305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our dedicated Customer Service Team will be happy to help!