PA to Board of Directors
Why work for Qualsafe Awards?
Qualsafe Awards was established and recognised by Ofqual as an awarding organisation in 2011. Since then we have worked together to successfully build the organisation’s reputation of high quality, excellent customer service and streamlined processes. At Qualsafe Awards we value and treat our colleagues well and strive to make it a great place to work. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our colleagues and our external customers and we nurture a culture of positive collaboration, team working, respect, inclusivity and support.
To provide organisational and administrative support for the Directors;
Reporting into the Group CEO and acting as the initial point of contact for the four Directors (internal and external stakeholders) the Personal Assistant to the Board of Directors will undertake a wide range of duties including secretarial/administrative duties and general office management activities as they arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Secretarial and Administrative
- Deal with highly confidential company and personal information, ensuring this is not divulged outside of those authorised by the Directors.
- Diary management on behalf of the 4 Directors, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to book meetings, locations and rooms (organising catering / equipment as necessary).
- Manage travel bookings on behalf of the Directors (reviewing travel options and costs, booking tickets, producing travel schedules).
- Review, action (where applicable) and prioritise emails received for the Directors.
- Organise the regular Management team, Staff, Governing Body and any other meetings as required - ensuring meeting rooms are booked, agendas are produced in a timely manner and all relevant papers are provided to attendees.
- Take accurate minutes of various Directors, Staff, Governing body and other internal or external meetings, ensuring these are typed up and circulated as appropriate.
- Book staff appraisals, reviews and 1-to-1 meetings for the Directors ensuring all parties are provided with the relevant paperwork and rooms are booked where required.
- Maintain the diaries for the Board Room & Meeting Room, being the point of contact for all staff who wish to use these facilities.
- Provide the accounts dept with receipts/invoices for reconciliation of the Director’s company credit cards and complete mileage claims.
- Manage Huddle (the company’s current documents, procedures and policies e-management system), ensuring its organisation is fit for purpose, accurate permissions are set, new recruits are added and all updated documents are correctly filed and old versions archived etc.
- Assist with HR and recruitment activities such as arranging interviews and producing offer letters and contracts for new starters, maintaining staff files and ensuring details are correct on Huddle where applicable and providing induction training as and when required.
- Update staff directories and organisation charts on Huddle.
- Manage the staff nomination scheme, compliments and complaints and improvement forms procedures.
- Liaise with and support our external consultant and external auditors to maintain our ISO 9001 2015 compliance.
- Update the Staff Holiday Planner with all staff annual leave, ensuring managers and Directors are aware of any issues
- Manage the staff sickness procedure.
- Work on specific projects for the Directors, undertaking research and producing business reports and presentations as required.
- Assist in the production of reports, presentations and documents as required using various Microsoft Office applications.
- Organise and plan social functions including the company’s annual Summer BBQ and Christmas Party.
- Assist with estates and business management including negotiation and arranging renewal the company’s insurance policies and waste contract.
- Liaise with staff to organise specialised work clothing where appropriate.
- Deal with various other duties which help to maintain the office environment and assist other teams on an ad hoc basis during busy periods.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Directors from time to time.